Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy YET Debut CD Launch 20/09/2008 (Part 1)

拖了整十天,finally here to blog about the launch. 一直无法决定怎样blog about the launch是好。This morning while talking to a arranger friend about the production of UFM 1003 birthday song, Love972 Theme Song and one of my other songs, we were talking about IMPERFECTION IS MORE !!! Then, these four words came to my mind ... 自然随性!!!

And during Crazy Yet Debut Album Launch, it is really 自然随性。没有华丽的包装,一切从简,贴近民心,自然又随性(心)。

I thank everyone, I thank my family, my friends, media and press, my "enemies", (haaaaa !!! who dare to deny we have no enemies? but you know enemies are actually our best partner in learning LIFE, they teach us alot !!! So I really thank them, and of course you are my friends too !!!) my mentors and especially my wife (friends, mentors and relatives question about wether it is appropriate to unhide her.) U know seriously speaking, at this age, I am no more someone little young girls will scream about 的偶像。我是一位认命的歌手。与其幻想一些不可能发生的事,我宁愿努力工作,努力争取。只求大家给多一点经理和时间去听我的歌,买我的唱片。这样我就已经知足了。And all these years from habouring the dream of cutting an album to launching the album, she is the one who has walked the journey with me. So I MUST thank her !!!

The launch is partly actually done for you people out there. I hope you could be inspired and go ahead to put your dream to action. It took me 10 years procrastinating. Though in between, I have continually sought for driving force and motivation but at the end of the day, I finally realised that I was the one to decide and not others. And once decision is being made, that is the time we have to work things out, and that is the time others come in. Good suggestions are there to move things on. Suggestions that hinder the process should be used to improve the situation and not stop you from moving forward as we are easily trapped by negative suggestions. And at the end of the day, whether it works out of not, at least you try ... at least you tried ... and not just talk.

Erm ... the above mentioned is really the 精神和态度behind the launch. I have really nothing much to blog about the flow of the launch ... just have to say it is hard (heart) work of everyone. And it started at 2:45pm instead of 2pm ... apologise for the delay and thanks for the patience. I will try to be smart in the timing the next time round. :) Lasted about 2 hours. I wanted people to feel my sincerity in presenting a good show for them and that was why I have performed 6 songs !!! (Ha!) At least if you did not buy the album, you would still feel it was worth the trip. Lastly, thanks Bevlyn for the duet despite your hectic schedule and thanks J Cafe for sponsoring( the bosses are very passionate people not only in business but in local music and arts. So, any one of you are keen in a collaboration, let me know yah).

Okie ... pictures on the way soon ... it will speak a thousand words of the event !!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

十天也好,十年也罢。。总之有志者事竟成。
= ) 加油!

Anonymous said...

Just a correction. It's called Radio1003, no longer UFM1003 liao.

JO said...

叶子先生,要继续努力哦。:)

leaf said...

Oops ... yah yah ... Ling Zhi has corrected me a few times .. but I kept staying put at UFM 1003 ... yah correction ... it's Radio 1003.

Thanks Anonymous.

leaf said...

Thanks JO. I will continue to work hard.