Monday, October 27, 2008

Bugis Junction Act, 18 Oct 2008, 4pm - 6pm



As part of publicity of High School Musical 3, an outdoor event "A Prom Tea Party" was being staged by the fountain of Bugis Junction.


A very BIG thanks to Sarah for giving me the chance to perform a couple of songs during the event. Thanks Sarah ... thanks thanks and thanks. This is especially a rare and important opportunity for a newbie like me. So I really thank you for making the arrangement in such a short time.


Others to thank is the Gramophone family especially Thomas. Also, not forgetting Dinesh from Punch !


The timing was good, the crowd was supportive and the energy is simply GREAT. Everyone is having fun and feeling happy. And I love the Emcee ... you are so steady. And thank the soundman for the great sound.


I sang 2 songs ... Crazy YET and Wonderful Love. May I wish all you guys and gals to continue with your "craziness" to seek happiness in LIFE and share your love wtih one another to make the world a happy place.

Crazy YET


A Prom Tea Party by the Fountain

I love this guy ...


Thank you Gramophone
Cheers !!!

No comments: