Friday, October 24, 2008

Talk about D.I.Y with Radio 1003 DJ Ken, 17 Oct 2008, 10:30pm




YET introduces Instrumentalist Tera


Ken & YET


Tera and Ken

The TRIO ...





Ken is such a happy boy. His program is so fun and he makes us realise that we are afterall HAPPY people. So be like Ken, everything can. Ha ...



Since the release of "No Problem" CD Single, Ken has been very supportive. And with the release of debut album "Crazy Yet", he invited me to his program to share about being D.I.Y in Singapore. That night, I also pulled along my music partner, Tera. Tera is a young boy who not only does pop writing, but also into instrumental music and game...ing music. He is a songwriter, arranger and producer. Currently, he has 2 instrumental album under his name. I felt strongly that local audience should be given more opportunity to be exposed to this little group of D.I.Y musicians and so, I got permission from Ken and brought him along.



Yoz Ken, Tera is "terror" right? Ha ...


No comments: