Monday, October 20, 2008

Updates on《那个疯狂的人》YET叶敦鸿环岛签唱会, 11 Oct 08 (Sat), 5:00pm - 6:30pm, Tampines Mall, Open Plaza, Level 4



Thanks to CD Rama !



Autograph !


Friends are a gift in Life


Music connects the world ...

My family ....


the CD Rama family


another local music talent ... Minhui


my little FANs ...

another dare-to-dream brother, GO FOR IT MAN!!!


the queue ...


He is one other GREAT friend I have known through music. Capital Radio FM95.8 DJ Jiabiao. Thanks Bro from being so crazy with me throughout the performance and autograph.



Yes, though it was not a sardine-packed performance/autograph session, a humble turnout of 30 persons were considered positive (at least my personal opinion) for a D.I.Y performance/autograph at an open plaza. The DJ and myself have had fun jumping off the stage onto the ground level to bring the performance closer to the audience. At least this is something not common in a superstar autograph (Heee ...), and we did it. I really thank everyone for keeping up the energy and stayed with me for the 1 hr long session. See you in Nov and Dec for more action.

No comments: