Monday, October 27, 2008

三代齐聚观歌舞Guest Appearance,18/10/2008 (Sat), 7pm@Telok Ayer Hong Lim Green CC


This is a large scale concert. The people behind the show are really trying to do something for local music scene. What's more could I have asked for as a newbie being given such a wonderful opportunity to perform at this platform. If there is, I really would like to ask for the local to support our local music, talents and creative persons.

Thanks Bro for sharing your experience and advices.

Host for the day was the well-known tv personality "popeye's wife" Lin Ru Ping, the talented Mediacorps actor Shen Wen Jun and the famous Ge-Tai personality Li Pei Fen. The concert is half ge-tai half modern concert style. Well-known hokkien singers from Malaysia and Taiwan, a well-known singer from China and one local female powerhouse singer and one newbie D.I.Y singer-songwriter ... me lor .. haaa !!! The band was made up of experienced performers for ge-tai and other major gigs. And and and ... we have our dancers all the way from Malaysia and they are so steady. U know wad, just 5 fives minutes prior my performance, they decided to dance for me and I was like ... are you serious and they smiled. So I was like .. okie ... let's have fun !!! And they were GOOD ... I mean REALLY GOOD !!!




Wow... thanks for setting up such a nice booth.

I really appreciate the objective of the concert 三代齐聚观歌舞. The organisers, while promoting local arts, has also a heart for the people. They hope to promote family togetherness through music. Giving them a space to take break and sit back and relax for some entertainment together.
The lady behind ... ME !!!

Yoz yoz ... thanks for helping me unconditionally ... appreciate it.

My supporter ... :)

The turnout was good. The seating capacity is 3000 and 80% was filled. I was doing another show at Bugis and it was raining and luckily it stopped. When I reached Hong Lim Park a few stops down the road for a briefing, there were already people chopping the best seats for the nite. It was encouraging to see that.




He is the one of the BIG man behind the show.

I really enjoy myself on stage, especially seeing audience enjoying themselves. I'm really looking forward to more performing opportunities on this stage. On behalf of the organisers, thanks everyone for the support.


A little suprise for you all

Thanks.

No comments: