Thursday, October 9, 2008

"叶"唱"叶"疯狂

Video on Rehearsal ... some secret thingy ... haaa

YET and pianist Eric ...


My sister, my sister-in-law and erm ... my best personal assistant, artist manager ... :)


they are part of my victory ... thanks frens ...



long long frens ... heart-felt gratitude for your support


on the right ... my good student ...thanks Alicia


Another good example of music connects the world ... we don't know each other but yet we know each other ... ay ... chim hor?


autograph ... cheers ... smile ...


More videos on

26/09/2008 (7:30pm)J Cafe 呈献"叶"唱"叶"疯狂。http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=28815123457

Good food, wonderful people, nice ambience, melodious tune ~~~ those who came, I hope you have a great time at J Cafe. Thanks for your support and encouragement. Let's have more such gathering in time to come and be inspired to pursue our dreams one step at a time. Crazy Yet album's success belong to you and me. And BIG thanks to J Cafe and team. U are such wonderful bunch of people to work with. Let's keep the energy going. See you soon.





No comments: