Thursday, October 9, 2008

<<那个疯狂的人>>全新华语大碟的制作过程

05/10/2008 (11pm - 12mn)电台1003"Sunday-11"DJ珂宁与独立音乐创作狂人YET叶敦鸿畅谈<<那个疯狂的人>>全新华语大碟的制作过程

People said I'm really Crazy Yet. Spending 50K on an album and knowing that the market is not readily available. Yes, 50k may be a lot, it can buy me a reasonably good car, it can be used to pay for downpayment of a condo, it can be used for investment, it can be at least saved for rainy days, or at least make my days better ... yah I know ... thanks for reminding. Actually, I do feel heartache ... haaa !!!
But I think there is one good advice that I never going to forget ... how many people would have a chance and dare to accomplish their dream in this LIFE they are living. The value of 50k increases if it is used more meaningfully and purposefully. So it's worth it.
Money should not be used as an excuse for not being able to accomplish task though it really plays an important part. Howver, the process has let me understand that my attitude in working things out is more important.
Friends out there who have stood by me and lent me a hand in this project, whether or not we have conflicts or different agenda throughout the process, I still want to thank all of you for being part of everything. All of you are part of my growing experience. Do continue to pursue your dreams within your means and best of luck to everyone. Any thing that I could be of help, do let me know.
Cheers.

No comments: