Monday, November 10, 2008

YET another Ge-Tai Promotion 04/11/2008, 8:00pm, Hougang

I sang 3 songs, 2 of which are covers by Wang Jie and the other one is Crazy YET. It is yet another opportunity given by the Ge-Tai seniors for me to promote myself and my debut album. The people doing the sound and lights are also seniors. One auntie on the sounf and one uncle on lights control (all computerised) . Found out that they are actually a couple who are very onz about music. Met a few artistes who are seasoned singers on Ge-Tai, a couple of them are about my age and even younger.

So far, experience to be on Ge-Tai is refreshing. Because you really never know what you gonna get at every Ge-Tai and such uncertainty really force us to train ourself manage wtih any hiccups that come by. But one thing for sure, people are very couraging and clappings/applause are always there.

Thank you all. Really, other than thank you, I can't find any better word. So, thank you all.

No comments: