Thursday, November 13, 2008

4-ON-4 Jammers Basketball Tournament篮球联赛, 15/11/2008 (Sat, 9:00am), HomeTeam NS Clubhouse, Balestier



This is a match that I have been looking forward to. The first tournament that I'm playing as an artiste. The first tournament that I'm honouring the opening. Thanks Project Hoopz (http://www.jammersbb4ll.blogspot.com/) for the invite.

MyPaper published the news of the tournament on Tuesday 11/11/2008 and that the readers could register and form a team with me to play in the tournament. In no time, 4 China nationality called to register with Project Hoopz. Honestly speaking I was happy and at the same time amazed at how fast these guys get together and form a team and decided ro play alongside with me (even without knowing how "good" I'm at basketball ...) haaaa ... but but my dear team ... I''m a hardworking player. Haaaa ...

Do pop by and have fun and support and cheers for all sports enthusiasts. If time allows, I may even sing a few songs. And thanks to the organiser for setting up a booth for sale of my debut album.

Okie ... gotta go and do some exercise ...

No comments: