Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crazy YET sings for Charity, 23 Nov 2008, 1:30pm




Fern and Zuo En introducing Crazy YET on stage !!!



It was a HOT HOT HOT day !!! But the people around were COOLZ !!

Everyone was there for a good cause, raising funds for the Buddhist Research Society and The Buddhist Library in order to benefit the less previleged. There were close to a hundred (or more) stalls selling different things at the charity event.

YET & Intune FAMILY with the Organiser.

Thanks to Intune Music for inviting me to guest perform at such a meaningful event. It was really great for me as a singer-songwriter to be able to use music to help others. Apart from those volunteers at the charity stalls, I must commend that the students from Intune Music really brought good energy and attitude to the show. Despite the unbearable heat, everyone was wearing a smile on their faces, dressing their best waiting for their turns to contribute their fair bit to the good cause. I was rather touched to see that the principal/director Qi Sheng Lao Shi was there throughout with his students to guide them through the whole show. Intune, keep that family bonding going ... !!!


I would also like to thank the organiser for bringing in such a good system which really add vibes to the show alot alot alot !!!


And and ... Fern ... my duet partner from Intune Music, thank you for learning the song in such a short time and u have sung well. Most importantly, I see that you are really serious about performing. Keep it up !!!


Last but not least, want to thank my family and particularly a good friend Jaslyn for being part of the event and the support you have given me since day 1 of the album launch.


I will work harder and harder and make sure things get HOTTER as day goes by ... haaaaa

No comments: