Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy YET Life Music Concert 2008 (Unplugged) 创作狂人叶敦鸿LIFE音乐会2008, 25 Oct 08, 7pm (Part 1)

Thanks Singapore Arts Museum and Echo Music School for this wonderful opportunity staging my first ticketing mini concert. I would like to thank everyone for the full turnout and each and every one for making this event a successful one.


Why is it called "Crazy Yet Life! Concert"? Crazy Yet not because my music is crazy; Crazy Yet simply because Life got several twists because of music. And Yet persists to conquer any challenges. It's crazy (and I have fallen many times and may fall again) but it makes Life worth living (when you learn to pick up again and move on). At each phase, there is always something would have caused an impact or marked a change. For me, it's music. And in the concert, I have shared songs of a significant meaning in my Life. Hence, Crazy Yet Life! Concert.


Let me present you a couple of videos first.



The song that I enjoyed alot in primary school



The song that got me started as a pub singer.


Stay tune for more !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

when we fall enough to become fearless, we believe we'd be alright no matter what...