Sunday, November 2, 2008

Part 2 - Photos of Mini Concert

Singapore Art Museum, a nice place for artiste performance.





Album Sales booth

This family bought my first CD at Singapore Art Museum



Students and teachers from St Hilda's Secondary, I'll see you in school for that little boy. Ha.



Thanks for the waiting. Technical problem in the set-up. Thanks for the patience for allowing me to set up the keyboard proper, trouble-shooting the LCD projector, solve the problem of not enough wires for the instruments. And of course, a rush sound check.



Thanks for the autograph.



My greatest motivation !!!


YET at work ... no matter where, no matter when/what/how and no matter who ... I'll do my best.
My music partner and good friend, Erick. Thanks for your sincerity playing for me. Hard work but we learned a lot yah.


Though practice makes perfect, it takes understanding between two to put up a good show.

My special guest. Thanks for going through these hard times with me. Your attitude towards music and handling situation deserve my respect.


Action speaks louder than words. Thanking my loved ones.

Life is like a box of chocolates, who says not? This concert, I have learnt alot. Hence, hope to share with all of you the chocolate. Haaaaa ...


Jamie, thank you for understanding the request of additional rehearsal to stage a good show. Appreciate that you have responded to my personal request despite short time notice. I'm thankful for your professionalism. Thanks for arranging the full rehearsal for me though I'm not any Superstar ... as I have mentioned to U, I promise you I'm a serious artiste who takes pride in my work and will make sure the audience who step into museum, feel worth it . Thanks for assigning Tom to work with me. The whole performance was well controlled with his presence. And everyone has a good time.

Tom, you make a good event person. Little explanation and you understand the whole chunk of mess. And you get things done fast. Thanks for staying with us through the rehearsal and the positive enrgy U have brought to the performance. Thanks for being so cool despite the hiccups on the actual day. Hope to work with you soon. Keep up the good work.


Thanks Wanling from Echo Music, Attitude determines Altitude.


From Xinyao to now, you guys have taught me to stay true to what I believe. We came together 15 years ago for the love of music and we stay together for this simple love. My dear friends, thanks for the friendship.

No MAN is an island. LIFE is not just about power and money, hierachy and achievements. I'm not a superstar, I'm just like you guys who live a simple life, with simple friends like you, having a simple dream. Let's work hard together.


Thank you Echo Music. Singapore young musicians need good guidance from you.


3 Cheers to Singapore Art Museum !!!


I always believed that one person's success belongs to others. The success of the concert is not my success. It's your success because all of you have made it happen. Thank you everyone.

No comments: