Sunday, November 9, 2008

Interview on NTU Radio Fusion 音乐宇航员,16/10/2008 (Thurs, 3:00pm – 5:00pm)

Finally decided to give myself 2 weeks of rest to take stock of the past events I have done for the publicity for Crazy YET Debut Album. At the same time, will be planning for the the next round of publicity for Nov 2008 - Mar 2009.

While looking thru the events blogs, I realised that I have not yet blogged the interview done at NTU Radio Fusion. Beow is a little entry:

音乐宇航员 musicaviators, a programme dedicated to local music and Mandarin independent music on NTU's Radio Fusion, invited Yet on air to introduce his songs on "Crazy Yet" and also songs he liked.

Student DJ Xiao3Yu3 contacted me for an interview and songs sharing session on Radio Fusion. Prior to the interview, he actually came to support me at my 1st autograph session at Tampines Mall. And we took a rather candid photo which both of us don't really look too presentable (Haaaaa !!!) ... ayyy, .... so I will not put that up yah ?!!! ...(hohoho!!!). Xiao3Yu3, let's find one day to take a good pix together and post it up yah, maybe we shall meet at Bugis Junction for a neo-print !!!

XY is a shy big boy lah but I like his humble attitude lah. On air, the first hour, our focus was on the process of album making and also production of the album tracks. This boy has done a good homework crafting the questions. The second hour was on introducing local indie production. This boy really left it to me for my own creativity man. Thanks a lot for the trust.

I have had a good time in that small little corner of NTU. And artistes who have been there must have loved the fish-tank concept of Radio Fusion studio. I particularly loved it, especially when we were in the middle of recording and watching people so busily flowing by. I was like, why are we so busy with LIFE, or do we know exactly why are we so busily walking up and down? Then I suddenly realised how fortunate it is to be xiao yu (small fish) ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yet! =)

station directors say the recording will only be available after exams.. end of the month.. please be patient!

Anyway, for fans, a summary: 音乐宇航员 musicaviators, a programme dedicated to local music and Mandarin independent music on NTU's Radio Fusion, invited Yet on air to introduce his songs on "Crazy Yet" and also songs he liked.

- Jinhua

leaf said...

Hello xiao3yu3,

sure sure ... focus on your exam please.

I will blog about the interview soon. Digging out some photos that I have taken with you.

If you can, send me a clip of your greetings to let mre people hear your voice. :)

Btw, xiao3yu3 aka jinhua is the NTU DJ who interviewed me.