Sunday, August 19, 2007

Mr No Problem ...

A good friend whom I also look up to as mentor, Wu Yu, called 2 days ago. He was EXCITED about his lost homepage. I was like ... huh ... how can someone be so excited about loss of personal thing and somemore still so positive about it and looking forward to move on.

Wu Yu is indeed such as a person who does not take thing as it is in life. Good and bad, I will say. Bad - he will end up thinking too much, and not move on. Good - any little thing could be his inspiration, motivation and new doors to his life. But then, thinking too much is better than not thinking or reflecting on one's life. Nowadays, many of us are so busy earning a living that we almost forget to pause a little while to see what is happening to the original us.

Anyway, I always like Wu Yu's excitement. Coz it is a good demo of one's perseverence and passion for what he really likes. I have been pairing with Wu Yu for nearly a decade in writing songs. He has good ideas for lyrics which never fails to open up more spaces for me when I create the melody. For any melody I compose, he will make sure his lyrics bring out the beauty of the song.

Anyway again, that day he called and he said, "Yet, I lost my homepage ... haaaaa ..." I was like,"Silly Wu Yu, are you right in head?" He explained, he actually gained something from the loss, he was enlighten. It is time to to do something more. He proposed a homepage by US. I will, of course, be the music person; he will be the writing person; and some more and some more ... Then of course, I was my usual self lah when responding to him,"Oh okie ... No Problem..." though I really don't know how it is going to work out to be like. But then I guess that is what the total excitement is about...

In short, stay tune for our homepage and give your support yah !!! Haaaa ...

No comments: