Thursday, August 16, 2007

Reminders

Love to take public transport because it gives me time and space on my own to think and sort things out.

A lot of travelling was done today - walking, taking bus, taking mrt. Throughout the journey, I kept blasting my 10 tracks from my mp3 over and over again. I wanted to remind myself

1)I have to send these tracks for mastering,
2) I have to start fixing venues for promotion tours,
3) I have to decide on the launch, I have to think about distribution,
4) I have to decide how many copies to press,
5) I have to finalise the CD cover/inlay/booklet,
6) I have to fix up the MVs,
7) I have to make an appointment with COMPASS,
8) I have to start talking to music people to get the necessary contacts,
9) I have to compile lists and lists of contacts for support,
10) I have to start taking care of myself, love myself more, keep a good diet and start exercising,
11) I have to keep writing songs,
12) I have to think about whether to set up an INDIE label,
13) I have to think about money, ...
etc ....

And yes, there is a lot to think about and to be done, but to fulfill a dream to do sincere music, it is worth it.

No comments: