Friday, August 31, 2007

knock knock ... U there Mr Aaron Kwok

I was reminded by YOU that "... opportunity only knocks once ..." ! Appreciate ...

It is never easy to do an album part time, less said keeping to the discipline of writing one song per night (which I used to do). A bit of surprise really fuels good energy to revive the dying engine going.

Thank my boss-friend to provide such good chance to get to Aaron Kwok(though I don't know yet how it will turn up to be, because it is 2 days more but I'm an optimist). Sometime Life is Just Like That, we can't really worry too much but just have to do our best given our role. The rest of the puzzle will piece together in some way or another - U get it, u get it; U don't get it, at least u've tried ur best and as long as we persist, we will succeed one day!

Hello Mr Aaron Kwok, I've been working very hard to write something for you. Your voice is stuck to my head since the day 對你愛不完,because it is unique and a style of it own. Hope what I have written for you could catch your ears. If you are reading my blog, post a comment after u have listened to my songs, whether U like them not and tips are welcome.

However, if everything doesn't happen at all, at least I have tried. There's a will, There's a way !!! No worry.

By the way, wishing you success in your concert tour in Singapore 1st Sep 2007. Enjoy your stay in Singapore as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.