Wednesday, September 5, 2007

At least ... not the least ... even if it's the least ... At least ...

Was not successful in passing the demo to Mr Aaron Kwok ... but at least I tried. Was very disappointed still. However from this episode, at least I knew there are people who care for me and believe in my music-making business. Thanks loads. But but, things actually ain't that bad though, at least I managed to get close to Mr Aaron (but I guessed he thought I was just another mad mad fan of him ... so he politely said sorry to my "gift"). At least I know, it isn't easy to be an artiste. The glamourous side on the stage comes with a price in the private. U are somehow not in control of what U are/should be doing sometimes. Everything U do, every pair of eyes is looking at you. At least I know, what is it meant by disappointment when Superstars told you about their stories about ganna rejected. At least, at least, ... at least I know I really tried ... At least, at least, .... at least I appreciate what I have ... even more ...

No comments: