Wednesday, September 5, 2007

X-Factor ... aXed people ... for $-Factor ... ha !!!

Am currently knocking on doors in the hope to get a label to distribute my CDs. Music friends and mentors have been telling me it is a tough job and it is all about money-making business. My chances are slim. Yah ... true lah ... afterall I'm a nobody. Sigh ... But still lah, I still believe that there is hope lah. Worst come to worst, I set up a label to give myself a chance and to give other people (like me) a chance.

U know, I have mamy friends out there who have been working very hard for their music dreams. These people can really sing well but maybe they don't have the X-Factor deemed by the commercial standards. Well, I always believe ordinary people can also accomplish BIG stuff in their own arena. As long as we are down-to-earth, our sincerity and passion is our best Attractive Factor.

So, the point of the above-said is ... if I were to own a label ... my label sure won't make money !!! But does it matter ...

No comments: