Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 CHEERS for Adelyn !!!

Was reading the newspapers at a cafe. A 3-letters word caught my attention -- D.I.Y. I'm a D.I.Y myself and that's why I'm ultra-sensitive to this group of words. The small little column stated something which says D.I.Y music video. Oh, so I thought it is another local D.I.Y singer cutting an album, doing MVs for herself. For one moment, I thought it was Genie, but then the pix doesn't look like her. So I thought I shall click into the Stomp website to have a look.

Then, I saw the video from the link below. My heart was like drenched by tons of emo. Guys and Gals, don't give up your dreams and don't procrastinate. Really gotta treasure what you have and don't take things for granted.

http://diy.stomp.com.sg/video_details.php?id=246?id=246

No comments: