Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guest Appearance - Bevlyn Concert

During the interview with Lilian and Jeff on 97.2fm, I mentioned there are just too many people to thank. And one of the music friends that I would want to thank a lot is Bevlyn Khoo. We have exchanged many pointers and she has selflessly shared her experience with anyone who is passionate about making good music. Bevlyn has brought with her good energy in spreading the joy of music and the work of being a D.I.Y.

On the 13th Aug, Wednesday, 8pm at University Cultural Center, Bevlyn will be staging her first proper sit-down concert with album sales and autograph session!

"If you miss this, I don’t have any idea when the next one will be, seriously. NUS is my alma mater, and it really feels good to be back there to perform.",said Bevlyn in her blog www.bevlynkhoo.com Bevlyn is ending her publicity for her debut album "Lonely Afternoon" with this concert. So catch her in action before you miss her !!!

And and .. I will be guesting appearing in her concert to showcase "No Probelm" LIVE! for the first time.

NUS is my alma mater as well and University Cultural Center is a place that I have been looking forward to perform in. Hence, thanks Bevlyn for the opportunity.

And yah, I will also be working together with Bevlyn in some future projects. So, stay tune and support Singapore Music, Original Music !!!

See all of you at the concert !!

No comments: