Thursday, July 24, 2008

CD Single "No Problem" --- a gift for U

Hello All,

I want to assure those who have already written to me for a copy of my limited edition CD Single, I have already reserved for you. I am currently expecting more write-ins, hence I athank for your patience before I can post the CDs altogether to your address yah.

For those who have not written for whatever reason, this is not a hoax, no gimmicks, I am really giving "No Problem" FOC. So don't hesitate to email me and tell me a story of a "No Problem" life experience. With that, leave your Name, I/C, Address and Contact Number. Don't worry, I'm not going to stalk you or check you up ... ha!!! I just want to make sure while things are FOC, every supporter get a fair chance to get himself/herself one copy. That is why I need the particulars for verification. And and, I would be sending out invitation to all of you for my debut album launch during 20 Sep.

Once again, thanks for the support.

D.I.Y Crazee Yet

6 comments:

Shayne said...

HELLO!!! saw the url of your website on sean's msn so i came and kaypoh! things are just so cool! JIA YOU JIA YOU!! you are my ou xiang! haha..

meixin=)

sk tan said...

Hi Yet,
Listened to 972 that night, felt you are a sincere person.
Shared about the no problem...
I think nothing is no problem, whatever we do, will face certain problem, is up to how we treat it, or what attitude we chose to face it. Not scared of the problems but chose to face it, we can overcome and we will grow from challenge to challenge.

I admire your boldness, spent so much money for a dream.. i will support you.

Thanks
SK Tan

Anonymous said...

Hello Meixin,

Thanks for being my fan ... Ha !!! Hope you a like my song too.

Yup, let's jia you together !!!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello SK Tan,

Really thank for tuning into Love 97.2 Lilian and Jeff are a bunch of cheerful people who really show their support for local D.I.Y. Please continue to support their program.

Thanks for your compliments, I would continue to remind myself to be down-to-earth, realistic and respect others.

And I agree with you that nothing is no problem, we just have to face Life and learn from Life.

So, where do I mail the CD Single to? Please email me your Name, Contact, NRIC and Home Address. My email is noproblemyet@gmail.com

Hear from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey hey!

I saw your performance at NUS on Wednesday (13 August) and fell in love with your song!! I will definitely write in to get a copy of your CD single so pls wait for me :')

Jia you!

~ cJ

leaf said...

Hi cJ,

Thanks for your support for Bevlyn concert and your encouragement for No Problem.

Sure, just drop me a note at noproblemyet@gmail.com

Keep in touch and hear from you soon.

Yet