Monday, July 21, 2008

Successful Online Launch of "No Problem" CD Single 20/07/2008



Thanks, thanks, thanks, ... I know I have said it many times but still, THANKS !!! More to come ... ... it's crazy, crazY, craZY, crAZY, cRAZY, CRAZY tiring, but it's worth it - For you and for myself. And for those who have heard Ken's radio 100.3 (10q Ken) and written in to share your "No Problem" stories, I'll be sending you a limited edition CD Single soon. For others, keep your stories and email coming ... at noproblemyet@gmail.com
Once again, my official website is http://www.iamyet.net/
Cheers !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

恭喜!

xiao yi said...

just be alive & awake. = )

Anonymous said...

Hi ChongMing and Xiao Yi, let's work hard together for our passion. Thanks for your well wishes.

Roland + Fern = Aeon , Ashe, Axel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.