Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crazy Yet "No Problem" - The Baby

I have chosen to keep everything D.I.Y concept coz it is the most natural me. The album that I have been talking about since the birth of this blog is finally launching (yet another 2 months).

But I have decided to do a online soft launch and published a not-for-sale limted edition CD Single "No Problem" prior to the official launch of my debut album. This CD Single is to thank friends and beloved ones who have been with me along way showing their utmost support and encouragement. And of course, those who manage to get a copy of it, whether the media or readers or etc etc ... thanks for the time you have taken to listen to my song and read through my website, thanks for the interviews and articles and all and all and etc etc ...

Help me Spread the word of joy, spread the song of hope, enjoy being loved and appreciate the opportunity ended up in situation not being loved, treasure success and embrace failure. Life is full of Ups and Down, be a baby and be a child, get easy ... let a smile ease all trouble away... ...

Life is "No Problem" if you get what I mean ...

No comments: