Thursday, August 14, 2008

"No Problem" at Bevlyn's Concert !!! Part 1

Yesh Yesh Yesh !!! Cheers for Bevlyn and Band ... Congrats for the Success !!! It was really an enjoyable night with all the nice music and nice people around showing support to Singapore Music, Singapore Talents. And of course it is most do without the support of sponsor - ExxonMobil (Adeline and Team !!!).

Though I'm only a guest performer, I can already feel so much energy from this whole program. It is not just about individual talents or team effort ... it is about attitude and altitude. It is about people coming together believing in that dreams do come true with the help of one another. It is about the willingness and awareness to focus on the strengths and not dwell on the weaknesses. It is about moving on and on. Thank Bevlyn for the chance and thank audience for the applause, it certainly keep every one of us on and on. Below are some photos ...


Brothers? Father and Son? No ... we are the composer and lyricist of No Problem ! Yet and Wuyu


Yet and Tera Sihao, the talented music-boy. Book him for my next album !!! Haaaaa ...


Music really makes people gay !!! Bevlyn's musicians are great !!! They make me high !!!


Sign Sign Sign...


My secret admirer since school days ... haaaaa ... nice to have met up with you again Glenn !!!

Erm ... ay ... what would you do if U attend someone's concert? Grab the opportunity to take a photo with the lead singer of course. I have forgotten to take a pix with Bevlyn. Coz she is too bz for the fact that the turnout for the concert is 80%.

Well done, Bevlyn !!!

6 comments:

AJ said...

Hey...yeap the concert was really cool. I really enjoyed yr singing last nite. Bevlyn was busy talking to so many ppl.

Haha...glad that there are so many music supporters. Do link my music blog to yrs.

wwww.musicartlifesg.blogspot.com

Prob will write my experience on Bevlyn concert. Oops...did I say I like her previous French gig better than this one?

Lol...sometimes tend to be really honest. But I think thats gd. I personally dont like to honey-coat musicians. Providing feedback at a personal lvl is what I do since I want musicians to improve. Of course when they r gd, I will praise them!

At the end of the day, it's really communicating to yr audience with gd music and expressing what u really feel.

icer_goh said...

No no..... I am no secret admirer lah. Just an old friend saying hi after all these years.

Who took that ugly photo of me without me knowing? Damn.

leaf said...

AJ, thanks fr your words of encouragement. And yes, honest feedback to an artiste is important, as well as to everyone. And each one of us has to move on with a constant reminder that negative feedback is indeed a motivator while positive feedback is a bonus driven force. No right or wrong, good or back, it is how we perceive the situation and deal with it.

leaf said...

icer icer, don't worry, u r still as handsome as in the past, still as youthful. Really lah. U din change much.

And haaa ... nothing wrong being my secret admirer mah !!! HAAAA !!! Ok lah, seriously speaking, we are old friends who are so distant YET so close. And thanks to Music yah.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dunhong,

You're really more than welcome. I'm glad you had fun too! Catch up with you for real very soon. (",)

leaf said...

Yah, had fun and all hard work is worth it. Have a good rest for more challenges ahead !!!