Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On Air ... NO PROBLEM continued .... oh man ... it's Crazy !!!

After being interviewed RSI and Love972, UFM100.3 DJ Ken also showed supprt to local D.I.Y scene by playing No Problem almost immediate after he received the album. And a couple of his audience responded by checking up my website and writing to me asking about the song. And it really does a lot of help to someone who is totally new to the scene and an independant party.

Next was the msn-ing with DJ/Singer-Songwriter Kevin Dejiang from JIA883fm that he liked my song and has helped me to post to an oversea station. The assurance from Kevin and his support and encouragement is deeply appreciated and is important to keep my passion burning.

And yesterday 25/8/2008 around 8pm, got a surprised sms (while driving along CTE - I know I know, I shouldn't drive and use handphone, but it's "Mr Chew" Chongqing, so excited !!!) from YES933 DJ/Singer Chongqing informing me that he would be playing my song soon on "Mr Chew and Mrs Chew". Chongqing has just launched his "Mr Chew's Ghost Sotry" CD over the weekends. He was saying he really understood how hard it is to be independant on producing a CD . And "Mrs Chew" DJ Weibin, my senior in MusicDreamer Cafe, agreed with it and encouraged all to keep it up. Mr Chew and Mrs Chew, thanks for spending time talking about the album and playing my song. Friends from all over started sms-ing and calling to congrats. Gum-siah ...

And like what Chongqing mentioned, my debut album will be out on 20 Sep 2008. Come if you can to join in the launch party. Stay tune for more details.

Cheers !!!

2 comments:

icer_goh said...

Wow, congrats! Seems like you have a lot of support for DJs all over. :)

leaf said...

yoz icer (cool name man), from the July little soft launch of CD Single "No Problem", it is really heartwarming to release that local media and press is actually very supportive of local creation.

Creative people have to keep on working hard and believe that hard work pays off.

I really appreciate any kind of mass media support and as well as fren like you who support local creation and trust in us.

Thanks man !!!