Thursday, December 18, 2008

<<那个疯狂的人>>YET叶敦鸿环岛签唱会 No. 2, 13/12/2008, Sat, 2pm, Tiong Bahru Plaza

Autograph No. 2 was a colourful one. I couldn't do up the entire backdrop because there was an event going on. Take a look at the photos and U know what I meant.


Album sales were going slow, however, at least we managed to catch a handful of natural crowd to stop by and take a look. Many of them were asking," Who is this? Singaporean har?" ... well I take it that they support local though they did not buy the album. But to ask the questions is good enough for me.. at least it has created awareness.


I really wanted to thank all those who have attended and helped out in Autograph No. 2 . Let's aim to do better in Autograph 3 at Bishan Junction 8, 21/12/08, 3pm.


OH ... and I seriously need a FAN club !!! Who is ONZ ??? Next year will be a busy year for me too, a fan club family to support the event and learn together would be warm and fun !!!




My buddy musician and the Emcee for the day, introducing Erick !!!


Thumbs UP for Everyone !!!



Erick & YET



My album sales booth. Thanks to all my PAs, friends and loved one !!!




This is the colourful stage !!!
Stay tune for Videos !!!






No comments: