Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Block Party at Braddell Heights, 13/12/08, Sat, 8pm

After the Autograph session 4pm, I have to rush to Serangoon area for guest performing as well to host a Christmas Party by 6.30pm. Was a little tired and totally forgot to bring some important stuff like D/I Box, instrument jack, music stands, mic stand and piano. The system provided is quite basic and all these come at extra cost for the organiser, so I just use mine to cut cost for them. Made a detour and lucky was still in time to do a sound check.


It was the first christmas party I have performed in as an artiste singer and emcee. The show started with buffet and songs. Then came the games with the children. I must say that the children were great and fun. Was quite glad that parents on that day got a break from their children that night enjoying their dinner and chatting heartily together, as those little boys and little girls were spending all their energy all over the stage. I'm a stage person, so I understand the happiness and shiok-ness to be on stage. And it was great to see these children not shy. It is a good thing because the society needs you to be more outspoken and sociable and be able to present yourself well in front of others.


Then came Santa-Rina to give away presents to the kids. The balloon twister really got the children excited. Children loves colours and are always fascinated by balloons. Then came "Singapore Jacky Chan" Larry the Escape Man. Well honestly speaking, his act was not as fantastic as what was describe. Yah, he has all those impressive gears. He has the good idea there but is not too skillful enough to carry it off well. And most importantly, he really needs to speak properly. But he did look macho when he ate fire. That is the only impressive part. For a good money that is paid to him, he needs to convince people he is worth that money.


The guest of honour and special guests arrived prior to Larry's show. And was invited on stage to sing a christmas song and to cut cake and send his well wishes to resident at Braddell Heights. I was the next to present my items and thanks to the children, I really liked the segment when they gather around me while I'm singing Love Is Wonderful.


Finale is lucky draw and I would say the committee has been wonderful to come up with those prizes. Eveyone enjoyed the thrill of waiting to be drawn and called. Santa-Rina then surprised the children with more presents to give away !!! Everyone, hope you have a good christmas and a good new year ahead.


My children !!!


My Supporter !!!

My Wonderful Erick !!!



Another wonderful ERIC !!!


Guest of Honours !!!


Pose ... pose ... pose ...



The colourful guy ... Bernard !!!


Emcee ... Bravos !!!



Album Sales ... free Milo packs ... :)


Stay tune for Wonderful Love Videos !!!

No comments: