Monday, December 29, 2008

Urban CLAP! @ Raffles Place Park, 26/12/2008, Fri, 5:30pm - 7:00pm




A couple of years ago, I have already started to notice this performance going on at Raffles Place Park. I told myself one day, I would want to have a chance to perform at this platform.


So when Jolin approached me to sing a few songs, I was very much looking forward for the day to come. For one thing, I love to perform outdoor, under the sky, in the nature, with natural crowd ... !!! I always like to use music to "pause" passers-by, allow them to take a break, and relax ... !!! Thanks Jolin for the opportunity.


The weather was good, the sound was good, the setup was complete, the audience was there ... and I really enjoy singing for them songs that bring back fond memories, songs that touches them, songs that motivates them for the new year to come.


Yah, 2008 is coming to an end. And Urban CLAP! @ Raffles Place Park should be my last stop of publicity for the year 2008. For the next 2 weeks, will be resting for a better 2009. But but, the blog will still be updated with juicy stuff. Haaaa ... I mean stuff that U would probably like to know.


Okie okie ... take care !!!

No comments: