Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crazy YET Debut Album Performance & Autograph Session No. 3 @ Junction 8 Level 2 Atrium, Sunday, 21/12/2008, 3pm

Was performing at AWWA just yesterday for kids and youths who are suffering from Muscular Dystrophy and 4 of them were on stage singing before me. Honestly speaking, for the first time, I get to feel what is meant by using heart and soul to sing. Their singing touched me.


When it's my turn to perform, I actually invited 4 of them to attend my autograph session and I would love to perform alongside with them. You know, sometimes, singing is not about how well you can sing, how high a note you can hit or how this and that. Singing simply just needs heart and soul. Seriously, these 4 kids have done it without knowing. Maybe, it has become part of them that they don't even realise it that everyday and everything they do is full of heart and soul. Because I think they appreciate LIFE better than any other healthy human being. MayBE ... I'm just saying MayBe ... BUT I really feel that way. Ha !!!


I'm actually looking forward to this autograph. Coz it's the first time I'm using such HUGE backdrop, it's first time I'm doing autograph with a good natural crowd (I've always heard Junction 8 has good crowd.)

And what's make the whole session meaningful was ... 3 of the youths turned up. I was so happy and loss of words ... touched basically. And they kept encouraging people to buy my album ... I was like ...alamak ... I just wanted my little friends to come here and have fun with me and not to be too worry about my sales of album. But I guess they really know how tough LIFE can be and hence how wonderful LIFE can be with love and support spread around. And while these kids are living strongly each day, overcoming the challenges., people out there, do something for yourself while you still can. Pursue your dreams and keep up with your passion.

Invited them to sing Fairy Tale with me and I sang them No Problem to cheer them on. Keep it up my frens. Hey readers, stay tuned for more news. I probably be performing with them more often. I really admire their courage to pursue what they like. Have a lot to learn from these young chaps.

Okie okie ... it's time for pictures ...





No comments: