Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ye-T says ... <<是你说>> demo cd single



The single was first printed 2 copies for bidding at LPN Cats Day 2009 on 14 June 2009. And it raised $100 for the cats. The design of 2 copies were drawn manually by myself and the music was not mastered ... so it was to some extent a raw presentation of the song.


The demo cd single is a mastered one and has digitally designed graphics on the cd. All design and duplication are every bit of sweat of mine, spending hours sitting in my music room, printing one by one, making sure each print is as flawless as it can get. The first batch of prints will be given to the media and press. As this demo cd single is not intended to be printed and distributed for sales. for those who are really keen to own a copy of "ye-T says ...", you are still welcome to place your order with me. :) I will start printing once I receive your order to make sure it is fresh from the oven. Leave an email to musicgila@gmail.com and I will advise on the method of payment and collection.


For the fun of it, Just Do It !!!
Thanks loads.

No comments: