Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Limited Edition ... $100 for the Cat !!!

First Successful Bidder Johan ...
Second Successful Bidder, my elder sis ... haaaa ... thanks sis ...

Tianyao and me ... pattern nice yah ...





(p/s: only manage to get photo of one cd, the other one with another design bidded by an indonesian chinese.)



For the CATS Welfare Society, the organiser suggested a bidding, an auction ... whatever you called it, since I am already self making and designing the cd. So instead of duplicating more to sell to raise funds, I designed 2 different limited edition Demo CD Single "You said ... " for the audience to bid. The 2 with the highest bid would get my raw raw raw Demo CD.


You know sometime it is true that they said musicians aren't good businessman. I actually started off the bid with a humble $20 and each raise of hand would increase by $2. The organiser was like no no no ... $20 for the starter as it was already announced, but the increase should be an increase of $10 per show of hand. I was like ... ok ... as long as it can raise some money to help the poor cats at the end of the day.


So, $100 funds raised for 2 limited edition. I must say I am really glad to have helped raise the amount. I really can't ask for more ... as I am not any superstar. A $100 is a good start ... a good start at least for a cat to receive proper care.


Thanks people who have been there for the 1 hour concert and for the cats. Thanks Johan and Hanwei who have supported the good cause.




是你说… (You said ... )

“猫会听话,猫是有灵性的。你说的字字句句和你的喜怒哀乐,都已足够构成它成长过程中的思绪和情绪。我们都得学着对宠物负责任。”

是你说要给我保护
是你说舍不得我哭
是你说的 是你说的
是你说过 天 无 绝 路

是你说你对我在乎
是你说你不怕幸苦
是你说的 是你说的
是你说我值得你付出

Will you ever leave me alone
Your promise I'll always remember
你是我这一生唯一的寄托
别让我失落

Will you ever leave me alone
Your promise I'll always remember
我愿意是你的一生的快乐
只要是你说的


Composed and Written by: 叶敦鸿 (Copyrights administered by COMPASS)
Produced by: 叶敦鸿 YET
Arranged by :谢天耀
Recorded and Mixed by: 谢天耀 @ bedroom studio

No comments: