Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Open House, 8 Jan 2009, 4pm

This blog entry came abit late coz was busy with my work and planning for the previous Chinatown Point Autograph as well.

Always love the energy in school. Makes me feel young and energetic. Hope to have more school performance in 2009. Met one friend who has sung in my previous Chinatown Point Autograph. He was studying Community Service and Pyschology in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. His name is Boon Keng. Really salute my dearest Life Warrior !!! Keep up the good work and positve attitude.

Also, met a couple of young people from Our Voice Box, so full of zest !!! And and, my friend, Huishan, from Love 97.2 whom I haven't met for years and she isn't whom I think I used to remember her looks. Changed so much ... more stylo I would say. And and of course, so happy to meet up with another D.I.Y Liu Zhiwen. Had a good chat with him and he was so open in sharing and he was full of charm man !!! Girls, you will like him. Haaaa ...

And of course, my dear fren Millie who has always been so supportive ... was there to help me with the cd booth set-up and so on ... thanks to all ... thanks .. All of U push me on and on ... to strive for the better !!!

Cheers ... D.I.Y !!! Hip hip --- HORRAY !!!



Crazy YET singing Crazy YET

No comments: