Sunday, September 28, 2008

I heard Crazy YET

It has been a week since Crazy Yet Debut Album Launch. No matter how tired, I have promised myself to blog about the past few weeks happenings today coz I have to keep telling myself to stay strong, move on and persevere and of course ... I know you guys are reading the blog, giving me support in your little ways. Thanks.

Chance about http://933charts.blogspot.com/ while taking a break google-ing to distract myself in order to better focus again later ... click into and it's 933 online ...

Guess what, I heard Crazy Yet. Friends have been sms-ing that they heard Crazy Yet over the various chinese radios and I was like ... oh okie ... I miss it again but am very grateful to the radio DJs who are so supportive of local D.I.Y. :)

And tonight, I heard it myself. Thanks frens out there, I heard it....

I will continue to work hard... even harder ... and the hardest ...

No comments: