Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fusan and Hanwei Wedding, 21/03/2009, Sat, 7:30pm @ Dragon Gate Restaurant Habourfront

SO ... long time no update ... RazzlePlay leader Vincent has been asking me ...

Yah ... long time no update ... need to update of recent happenings, as well as the concert that took place on 2 Mar 2009.

Have been taking time to catch up with my sleep, health hasn't quite been with me for the past few weeks. A bit to juggle between my family, my work and my music. Age is catching up ... ... *sighz* ... ... hahaha


Just done a wedding show previous weekends, 21 Mar 2009, Sat @ Dragon Gate Restaurant with my pianist buddy, Erick. Ha ... it's my elder sister's wedding. My sister loves music and singing. And the fact that she knew most of the relatives enjoyed singing and listening to music too, she then decided to engage me and Erick to sing for her BIG day. Had a lot of fun and the audience was very sporting too.








Love You More Than I Can Say

CONGRATS TO THE NEWLY WED !!!

No comments: